Pine Ridge • Fingerless Mittens • Chunky Knit • Colour: OATMEAL
The Pine Ridge collection features delicate cable detailing, which creates a unique ridged chevron pattern that shines through on each piece. Fingerless mittens are a handy winter accessory to have when you're out and about, but still need to be able to use your fingers (hello smart phone). They allow you to keep your hands toasty warm and still grip things with your fingers easily, without having to take them on and off.
• One size fits most (will stretch slightly to accomodate a range of hand sizes)
• If needed, you can slightly tweak the thumb hole size to suit your needs by putting your fingerless mittens on and simply running your finger around the stitches surrounding the thumb hole to loosen
• Seamless finish
• Made from yarn with 82% Acrylic, 10% Wool and 8% Viscose Rayon blend
• Features ultraleather brand tag
• Knitted and designed in Brisbane, Australia
• Gift-ready packaging
COLOUR RANGE: www.bit.ly/PineRidgeFingerlessMittens
Keen to pair these with something else cozy from the collection?
PINE RIDGE COLLECTION: www.bit.ly/PineRidgeCollection
• • •
Day to day, gently coax me back into shape after wear and store me folded flat to keep me looking my best.
Avoid excessive washing. A seasonal wash is recommended or gently spot clean with water as required. Due to the nature of knitwear based products, a fuzzy or fluffy pill may develop over time. This is a result of ordinary use and should not be considered a fault. To keep your knits looking fresh, occasionally trim away any noticeable pill carefully with a pair of scissors. A little extra care goes a long way and will keep you and your Fringe & Bow knitwear together for years to come.
Place in laundry bag. Machine wash separately in cold water on wool cycle (if not available use delicate cycle). Lay flat on towel and gently roll up in it to remove any excess water. Lay flat in shade to dry. Do not dry-clean. Do not bleach. Do not soak. Do not rub. Do not wring. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
• • •
© 2019 Fringe & Bow. All rights reserved.
1-7 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
I will adhere to the provisions of the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) which are contained within the Privacy Act, in relation to how I collect, use, disclose and protect your Personal Information.
Where applicable, I will also adhere to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In this policy:
• Cookie means a small piece of data stored on your device used to access websites.
• EU means European Union.
• Personal Information has the meaning given under the Privacy Act.
• Privacy Act means the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
• US means United States of America.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you are ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information, if you contact me directly.
I may also collect Personal Information from you when you log onto or connect to www.fringeandbow.com and my server automatically records the information your browser sends (e.g. your IP address, how and when you travel through the website, the pages and documents accessed, information about your usage, e.g. by way of cookies and other information provided by downloading information from my website). However, unless your name is part of your email address or you specifically provide it, my server does not automatically collect this information. You can also adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish.
If I do not collect your personal information or if any of the personal information you provide is incomplete or inaccurate, I may not be able to complete your purchase and/or deliver your order.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
You may choose to require me to delete your Personal Information in certain circumstances, including, but not limited to where the Personal Information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or where you withdraw your consent for me to retain your Personal Information and there is no other legal ground for processing your Personal Information.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
To the extent that I am deemed to transfer Personal Information outside of the EU, I rely on the transfer being necessary for the performance of the contract between you and I. As I deliver goods and services to customers located in various countries worldwide, and use technical infrastructure in various countries worldwide including Australia and the US (among others) to deliver my services and goods to you, I need to transfer your Personal Information to other jurisdictions as necessary for me to provide those goods and services. In other words, I may not be able to provide services or goods to you without transferring your Personal Information outside of the EU.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below. For security purposes, before I provide you with personal information, I will ask that you provide evidence of your identity.
• Correct, Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to correct, change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
Considerations When You Send Your Information to Me
While I do all that I reasonably can to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including investing in security software, no data transfer over the Internet is 100% secure.
The open nature of the Internet is such that information exchanged via the Internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. If you send me any information, including (without limitation) Personal Information, it is sent at your own risk.
If you provide Personal Information to me electronically, there are steps you can take to help maintain the information’s privacy. These include:
• always closing your browser when you have finished your session;
• NEVER providing Personal Information by using a public computer; and
• NEVER disclosing your user name and password to another person.
You are responsible for all actions taken using your username, email or password. If at any time you believe your username or password has been compromised, you should immediately contact me and also change your password.
You should also contact me immediately if you believe:
• someone has gained access to your Personal Information;
• I have breached my privacy obligations or your privacy rights in any way; or
How to Contact Me
For purposes of GDPR, I, Katelyn Hankinson, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternately, you may mail me at:
Katelyn Hankinson PO BOX 690 Springwood QLD 4127 Australia
When you select and pay for your Fringe & Bow products, a contract will come into existence between you and Katelyn Emma Hankinson trading as Fringe & Bow (ABN 85 633 954 634) (Fringe & Bow).
The contract will be completed upon your receipt of your order.
Fringe & Bow may terminate this contract if I do not receive payment from you. You may terminate this contract if you do not receive your order within 30 days of shipment notification, or if you request a refund for a valid reason.
All standard domestic orders are shipped using Australia Post's Parcel Post service, this includes tracking with email notifications and signature on delivery. At checkout you will have the option to upgrade to Australia Post’s Express Post service for an additional fee (the Express Post option also includes tracking with email notifications and signature on delivery).
Orders will be sent from postcode 4127, Springwood QLD Australia and delivery times will vary depending on your location within the Australia Post network. As such, please refer to the following link on the Australia Post website for delivery time estimates specific to your location: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/
Fringe & Bow is not responsible for any delays while your parcel is being delivered by Australia Post. Fringe & Bow is also not responsible for any additional fees incurred in the event you are not home to receive your parcel and it is collected outside of the allocated time frame set by Australia Post. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fringe & Bow is not responsible for damage to, or loss of, your parcel while it is in transit however, please contact me should you encounter any problems regarding the delivery of your order, (so that it may be investigated and rectified accordingly).
Fringe & Bow offers exchanges or refunds in accordance with these terms or as required by law.
Customers must make contact within 14 days of receiving their delivery. Once contact has been made, you will be advised of the appropriate form to fill out and return with your product.
In the event of a change-of-mind exchange or refund, customers are responsible for return shipping costs (for both the returned item and the replacement item where relevant). A tracked delivery method is recommended as Fringe & Bow is not responsible for the loss or damage of a parcel in transit while being returned. Please keep in mind that the original cost of shipping will not be refunded, unless required by law.
All products must be returned unused, unwashed, unworn and in their original packaging with all tags attached. If the item is not returned in its original condition, in Fringe & Bow’s sole discretion, the customer is responsible for any loss in value. All products must be physically received and inspected by Fringe & Bow before any exchanges or refunds are actioned.
In the unlikely event that there is a problem with a product you have received please make contact via email@example.com to arrange a repair, replacement, exchange or refund, as relevant to your situation.
All items sold by Fringe & Bow are handmade by me in Brisbane, Australia. While every effort is made to ensure consistency across product ranges, due to the nature of handmade items sometimes tiny imperfections may occur. These imperfections or slight variances in size are not considered faults, rather they add to the character and charm of the piece.
Please follow the detailed care instructions on each individual product listing, these will also be included with products when purchased.
Due to the nature of knitwear based products, a fuzzy or fluffy pill may develop over time. This is a result of ordinary use and should not be considered a fault. To keep your knits looking fresh, occasionally trim away any noticeable pill carefully with a pair of scissors. A little extra care goes a long way and will keep you and your Fringe & Bow knitwear together for years to come.
All product images are minimally processed, to ensure colours represented are as close to the physical article as possible. Be aware that some colour variations may occur, depending on the screen being used to view product images and also slight dye-lot differences. Please take this into consideration when making your selection.